The aim of Brain4Train was the development and implementation of an online free access course regarding the applicability of biomechanical technology systems (BTS) and virtual reality (VR) in the context of treatment of neurological patients especially those who have suffered a Stroke.
Now, the pilot version of course titled “Training on Biomechanics and Virtual Reality tools in the field of Stroke Rehabilitation” is in progress.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with short videos presenting thematic content and objectives of individual modules. You can also read didactic units that are contained in individual modules.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO STROKE REHABILITATION
Session 1: Stroke: clinical features, impairment and functional evaluation from a holistic point of view
Session 2: Stroke and rehabilitation. State of the art and scientific evidences. Clinical Practice Guidelines
Session 3: Introduction to new technologies in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (PRM). Neurophysiological basis and state of the art
MODULE 2: BIOMECHANICS IN STROKE
Session 1: Introduction to Biomechanics. Clinical Basis & Usefulness in the Rehabilitation Field
Session 2: Biomechanics and functional assessment of gait in stroke
Session 3: Biomechanics and functional assessment of balance in stroke
Session 4: Biomechanics and its role in the therapeutic decision-making
MODULE 3: VIRTUAL REALITY IN STROKE
Session 1: Introduction to Virtual Reality. Clinical Basis & Usefulness in the Rehabilitation Field
Session 2: Virtual Reality as treatment and assessment tool in stroke rehabilitation – a practical guide
- English version of Brain4Train outcome: Virtual Reality Used as Assistant in Motor and Cognitive Rehabilitation
- English version of Brain4Train outcome: New Horizons: Examples Of Use Of Other Alternative Methods For Balance Assesing
- Polish version of Brain4Train outcome: Ocena chodu i równowagi u osób po udarze
- Polish version of Brain4Train outcome: Rzeczywistość wirtualna stosowana jako asystent w rehabilitacji motorycznej i poznawczej
- Polish version of Brain4Train outcome: Nowe horyzonty – przykłady wykorzystania alternatywnych metod do analizy zdolności utrzymywania równowagi