On April 5th, the members of Brain4Train project consortium participated on video conference. The aim of the meeting was to summarize the completed stages of the project’s work, but also discussion of the current progress of the tasks, and next scheduled activities.
Particularly, the main points of Agenda were:
· Presentation of the outcomes regarding first Intellectual Outputs
· Recognition framework and possible implementation of Brai4Train training in Integrated Qualifications System (IQS) based on ECVET (European Credit System for Vocational Educational Training).
· The scope of Intellectual Outputs 2 and the tasks to be done with detailed schedule
· Presentation of Quality plan
· Presentation of Dissemination plan and dissemination activities that were done in last 6 months
· Management and financial aspects
· First information about Event: Workshop on Brain4Train Pilot Course
· Presentation of Task in progress and future tasks