The first multiplier Event was organized by IBV and was held at at the Politechnical University of Valencia. The aim of this Event was to share and disseminate produced intellectual outputs 1 and 2 of Brain4Train to national (Spanish) and international audience within the face-to-face workshop.
This Event is divided into parts. First part was organized in September 28th 2018 and was directed mostly to Spain people of the classes of the Masters in Neurologic Physiotherapy, thus this one is composed by target professionals that have already finished their degree, and that have a special interest in the neurologic field. Within this event following issues were considered according to Event Agenda:
- New technologies in the field of Neurorehabilitation
- Application in the patient with stroke
- Objectives of the Brain4Train project
- Target audience
- Phases of the project
- Results obtained so far
- Results at the end of it
- Characteristics of the training course
- Taking part in the pilot course – How to participate?
- Open discussion and questions.
A total number of 68 participants (including 1 international) have took part in the Event that was a great forum to invite potential stakeholders of the pilot course and discuss possible adaptations or particularities of regional realities of different areas of Spain. At the end of this event, attenders were able to evaluate the contents presented, their interest for their professional development and if they are interested in participating in the pilot validation study. This workshop provided an opportunity to increase significantly the value of the developed training contents, as well as validate its acceptance among a representative sample of the target audience.
Second part of thi Multiplier Event will be organized in November 2018 as an extra workshop.
The role of each partner in the organization of this event was following:
– IBV is responsible of holding the event, participating as key note speaker.
– FPM and SUT develop training material presenting within workshops.
– ESPRM has a key role during the organization of the event, encouraging, among their associated partners, the participation in this event.